Max is now 4 months old….yay hooray!
A few things have changed over the past month, but not as much as month 2-3. Max’s “routine” is roughly:
– Somewhere between 7:30 and 8:30: Get up, change the nappy and have breakfast (haha)
– Then we do assorted things until about 10:30-11am when he has his mid-morning snack
– We then do more assorted things until 1-2ish when he has his lunch. Sometimes if I am lucky this includes a short nap.
– After lunch we either go out to run an errand, to track practice, or go for a run
– After _____ we have our afternoon snack
– Dinner is around 7pm. Usually he goes for a nap after his dinner
– Bedtime is around 10pm.
That is pretty much it….
Max is becoming more vocal lately. I am definiely noticing the difference between a whiney cry and a “help me mommy” for real cry. He has also discovered his tongue, which caused a giggle party last weekend. He is now focused on trying to blow a raspberry, but hasn’t quite figured out that he needs to blow air in order to do that.
He hasn’t rolled over yet, but has been close. He hates tummy time with a passion, so that has been a struggle. During tummy time the other day, it appeared that he was balancing on just one hand, with everything else up in the air….looked funny!