With about two weeks to go before the start of the new year, it is time to start really thinking about my 52 things!
I’ve had a few suggestions, and thought of a few myself. After I think about the 52 things, it is then time to start thinking about timelines as certain items have to go in certain spots.
So far the list includes:
– Compete in a Triathlon (yes, I can swim!)
– Get a pedicure (for those who remember the three lies and a truth post – this was my truth, I’ve never had a pedicure!)
– Go curling
– Make pottery
– Go to a Karate class
– Make my own sushi
– Go to a Zumba class
– Bake a pie – completely from scratch, crust and all!
– Volunteer at a marathon (thinking Ottawa Marathon if I can make sure P can watch Max)
– Go to the Canadian Museum of Civilization (I’ve never been believe it or not!)
– Meet three new people!
– Eat no junk food, drink no caffeine/alcohol for an entire week
I need some more suggestions! Keep them coming…..