The kiddies are writing an exam right now, so I am entertaining myself by writing while they are writing (ha)
Thought #1 – Outfit vs. Outfit
The other day in class I was mentioning about how we were going to work on budgeting in Careers and how once you get older you don’t have as much money to spend on clothes as you have when you are a teenager. I looked at my own outfit and realized that through sales, it only cost $15 for my outfit. But it was a track day, so I then commented that my track outfit would have cost me about $75 or so. Priorities?
Thought #2 – Humidity
It is me, Rebecca.
Can you please go away? I would like to go for more runs but your thick and heavy nature is making it hard for us to get along. Please control yourself, k thanks!
The humidity was insane last night, even at 8:30, so I did not go out for a run 🙁
Thought #3 – I’m funny
Thought #4 – Only took me a week and a half….
To realize that there is a swimming pool right next to my summer school location. There is an open lane swim from 6-7:30. I plan on hopefully going tomorrow or Thursday to test out swimming 250m (more on the try a tri later). I also had to check to see if my sport bathing suit still fits (it does). But I did purchase a triathlon top and bottom for my race in a couple of weeks.
Thought #5 – Google Searches
Many bloggers have been sharing the search terms that people use to find their blogs. Mine are not as crazy as some of the ones that I have read, but quite regularly I’ve see these ones:
– Paul Plakas’ baby – no, he is not my ‘baby daddy’, although he does share the same first name as my husband
– Bon Echo Camping Marijuana – Yeah, no people, no no no. I can’t even spell marijuana!
– Dirty Classrooms – surprised how many people search this – but yes I hate dirty classrooms!
– Funny Tornado Pics – ummm?
– I have Ticklish Feet – That is ok, most of us do!
– Pedicure food for bab – What does that even mean?
– Wendy’s bacon mushroom melt on a Thursday after work – HAHAHA, you have read my mind, Friend!
If you don’t have Google Analytics set up for your blog, you should definitely do so! Endless entertainment! Also neat to see where your blog readers come from!
What are your thoughts today?
Do you use Google Analytics?