I have just spent the past 30 minutes or so not doing grad school work and instead writing a list of Trader Joe items for my parents to pick up while they are in Florida. I really wish there was a Trader Joe’s closer than 4 hours away as so many of the refrigerated and frozen products look so tasty. I really want to try the sweet potato tater tots as those are up my junk food alley. I haven’t found anything resembling that in Canada yet.
The list I have come up with so far is:
– All flavours of cookie butter
– Sea Salt and Turbinado sugar covered almonds
– Pistachio Dark chocolate toffees
– Peanut Butter Pretzels
– Sriracha sauce
– whatever flavour of salsa my parents pick up.
Anything else you would add?
Just because we do not have cool grocery stores in Canada, does not mean we do not have our own tasty products. So – as promised – GIVEAWAY TIME!!
This is more geared towards my American Friends, but Canadian friends are still welcome to enter 🙂
Canada Foods Package:
– President’s Choice Decadent Chocolate Chip Cookies – the BEST packaged chocolate chip cookie in the market. Chips Ahoy has NOTHING on these cookies!
– A Tim Horton’s coffee product of your choice: Regular ground, K-Cups or T-disks…whatever you want
– Smarties and Coffee Crisp
– Hawkin’s Cheezies
– A bottle of Maple Syrup (yes you can get that in the US, but it is more expensive)
To Enter just leave a comment telling me your favorite food from your particular location. Giveaway is open to anyone in Canada the the US. I will pick a winner next Monday night 🙂