Back in the day, I responded to one of those Liebster Awards – you know those blog versions of chain letters. They are fun! Remember when chain emails were a thing? Are they still a thing?
Anyways, Heather over at Girl Goes Running has nominated me to answer a series of questions. I like questions! And fun! yay!
1. What is your current health related goal?
Hmm.. I think I would like to figure out how to not be so tired in the morning. Over the past year I have cut down my caffeine intake – basically only 1 cup a day. When I had 4 cups while watching the Toronto Waterfront Marathon, I was so jittery! I would also like to make sure I’m eating all the right things!
2. What is your biggest irrational fear?
Death and bees!
3. Do you enjoy wrapping presents?
I do not! Gift bags are the way to go. I can make gift bags look pretty. I have no talent at wrapping presents.
4. What’s your favorite cross training activity?
Biking! Followed closely by yoga. Although I rarely go to yoga classes anymore. Maybe soon…
5. If I came to visit you, what would we do?
Well, if I got to meet Heather one day, I would like to go for a run. She would run significantly faster than me and I would eventually catch up. Then I would take Heather out for a beer – yay!
6. You have 2 weeks off of work and 2 round trip plane tickets to ANYWHERE. Where would you go and who would you take?
I could like to go to Bali with Channing Tatum….
7. What’s the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you during a run or race?
I’ve never had anything embarrassing happen during a race (KNOCK ON WOOD).
There have been many close calls during training runs, hahaha….
But this one time I totally wiped out in front of my cross country team. I was walking too. Awkward.
8. Tell me the 3 best days of your life. Or at least the first 3 that pop into your mind.
1. Max being born
2. NYC Marathon
3. Me being born, because I am that cool.
9. Okay, you HAVE to eat a fast food meal. What restaurant would you choose and what would you order?
In and Out if any fast food restaurant would appear. McDonalds is my go-to fast food place. It is one of the few that doesn’t make me sick!
10. Have you ever met a celebrity?
This one time, I was on a plane with Boyz II Men and their luggage fell on me….
They also sang on the plane
I have also met Chef Michael Smith (if that counts), Krista Duchene (I think that counts!), and a few Olympians (easy, because my track club has a few…)
11. Share a picture of yourself in non workout clothes!
How about this???
My range of work clothes……
Now the time has come to nominate others. I haven’t paid attention to who has been nominated or not ….. SO
– although I think she has done one
You can do the above questions – because they are good. But add the next few:
1. If you could choose to have a ‘do-over’ and switch careers, what would you choose and why?
2. If you won the Olympic Gold Medal – how do you think you would react?
3. What do you want for Christmas?
Although that could be a question…..”What skill do you lack?”