Carmy seems to know that I am a sucker for these things. That, and I’m taking a break from cleaning toilets.
1. Four names that people call me, other than my real name:
That was hard…
2. Four jobs I have had:
Other than the obvious teaching one:
- Teaching Assistant/Instructional Assistant (part time vs. full time and best job ever!)
- Wendy’s crew member. I miss the discount!
- Wal-Mart Associate – THE DEVIL
- Camp Counsellor
I’ve actually had way more than four jobs. I don’t know if that saddens me….
- The Devil wears Prada
- Mona Lisa Smile
- All the Harry Potters
- Despicable Me
- My life in France by Julia Child
- Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
- Animal Farm by George Orwell
- Bloodletting and Miraculous Cures by Vincent Lam
- Brisbane and Sydney, Australia
- Vienna, Austria
- Los Angeles, California
- Any place that is warm, has a beach and unlimited drinks….
- The Spa
- Anything from A&W unless I really want to spend hours in the washroom (tmi?)
- Cretons, *barf* (it is a French Canadian Thing…)
- Pea Soup – so gross!
- Potato Pancakes – ew, just ew
That was kind of hard – there isn’t too many things I don’t like
On that note – WHY DO YOU ALL HATE MUSHROOMS?!?!?
- Burrito Bowls
- Grilled Cheese – let’s not talk about how many I eat in a week
- French Fries
10. Four TV Shows I watch:
- Grey’s Anatomy
- Parenthood (they finished filming the very last episode yesterday – I am sad!)
- Big Bang Theory
- The Summer
- Racing 10K races
- Max potentially starting school or at least going to a private Montessori-style daycare
- All the track meets!
- “Hey Guys, listen up!” – what does “listen up” even mean?!?
- “What in the heck?”
- “I’m hungry”
- “Do you need to go pee?” – potty training time!