Birthday Workout

Hey Everyone!

Today is my 32nd Birthday. Yay, hooray! It is getting quite ridiculous that I still get mistaken for a high school student, but it happens! I still get ID’d at the liquor store too. Usually people think that I am 21 or so. Nope! I have a pretty low-key day planned. I’m going to work, the gym and maybe take Max to Cosmic adventures to play. I might order a pizza for dinner, I might go to McDonalds. That is it as P is working tonight. We did go out for burgers and beer yesterday though. I tried the Hamburger Mary which is a burger with cheese, tomato, mayo, bacon and fried egg. It was delicious!

IMG_1845

Some people run as many Km or miles as they are old. Well, I’m in absolutely in no shape to run 32 KM today and 32 miles?!? Nope! Even worse is that it is freezing out side. So I came up with a “32nd Birthday Workout” that I will do at the gym when I’m finished work.

birthday

Basically, a few common body weight workouts, although with the lunges I will use some 10lb weights and running just over 5K. the 32 burpees and push-ups will be interesting! I will probably do them in sets though 🙂

You can do this workout too! It will be fun!

Have a great day!

1. Lisa @ Lulus Big Adventure

Yay, happy birthday!! Enjoy 🙂
    Lisa @ Lulus Big Adventure recently posted…Feeding the LorikeetsMy Profile

Thank you!

2. mary @ minutes per mile

happy birthday to you! i turned 27 this year and decided that there would be no way i’d run 27 miles. 26.2 is my official limit 🙂
    mary @ minutes per mile recently posted…my running storyMy Profile

haha! Too bad my birthday did not land during marathon training – I could do 32K then, but not in off season 🙂

3. Courtney @ Running For Cupcakes

Happy Birthday!! I’ve been trying to figure out what I want to do for my birthday this year and this is a great idea!
    Courtney @ Running For Cupcakes recently posted…New Years in Boston!My Profile

It was fun!

4. Kristen @ Glitter and Dust

Happy Happy Birthday, Rebecca!!! I would probably choose burgers and beer for my birthday dinner as well – sooooooo yummy! Have a wonderful day!
    Kristen @ Glitter and Dust recently posted…IMCanada Week One: And So It BeginsMy Profile

5. Maureen

Happy Birthday! Wishing you a great day and oooh that is a brutal workout! Burpees I love you…not tehee 😀
    Maureen recently posted…Wellness Wednesday Linky PartyMy Profile

Burpees are so much fun 😉

Thank you!

6. Stephanie@nowirun.com

Happy Birthday! 🙂
    I like that workout idea. A friend of mine wanted to do 3,700 “miles” for her 37th year (bike, run, walk, cardio equivalent). I thought that was a good idea.
    Hope you had a wonderful day!
    Stephanie@nowirun.com recently posted…Mini-Running-ReportsMy Profile

7. Nicole

Happy Birthday! Fun workout for your birthday!!

8. Pingback: Winter Training Report #4 | Running.Food.Baby