I’m taking a break from renovation fun. I finally painted the entire first floor. My house looks so much cleaner now! The more difficult job is the stairs/upstairs hallway. Bedrooms also need to be done but that is just one coat, no tricky spots.
Janae had these questions on her blog today – I decided to answer them for fun!
*Five Places I’m Dying to Visit
- Paris, France
- London, England
- Anywhere tropical with a beach
- San Francisco, CA (maybe this summer?)
- British Columbia – I’ve never been!
**Five Foods I Eat Every Day
Honestly, I don’t think I eat the same things every day but…
- Coffee? Does that count?
- Some sort of cheese product
- Some sort of bread product
- A sweet
- At least one vegetable 🙂
**Five Talents I wish I Had
- Computer programming skills – I think it would be useful
- The ability to speak another language, especially French!
- Ability to run fast
- Artistic talent – like painting and decorating. Zero talent in the home decor department
- Dancing talent
***Five Running Quotes I LOVE
I don’t really have that many running quotes to list – but how about the five things I’m bound to say at track practice?
- “What are you doing???!!”
- “For the last time – THROUGH THE LINE”
- “track! Track! TRACCCCCKKK! GET OUT OF THE WAY!” (those who go to the indoor track probably know that one)
- “This isn’t dance class, stop pointing your toes!”
- “This isn’t a race – do the drill properly!”
**Five Things I Wear (almost) Every Day
- My Brooks Glycerin 13’s! (I’m wearing them right now)
- Usually something teal/green in colour
- Jeans/comfy pants – as soon as I get home, I change!
- A sweater – usually zip up.
***Five Books On My Current Reading List
I don’t really read much and as you can see below – most of my books are in storage. What books have I read lately:
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
- The Devil wears Prada
- Steve Jobs
- I think I read a few of the Shopaholic books recently
- Does Running World and Canadian Running count???
***Five Songs I Listen To On Repeat
- Bullet with Butterfly Wings – Smashing Pumpkins
- Holiday – Green Day
- Glow – Smashing Pumpkins
- Automatic Flowers – Our Lady Peace
- Welcome to New York – Taylor Swift
***Five Beauty Products I Use Every Day
- Neutrogena CC Cream
- Loreal cover up
- Eye shadow – usually Sephora
- Lip balm – I have a rotation but usually Blistex
***Five TV Series I Can Watch On Repeat
- Gilmore Girls
- Grey’s Anatomy
- ER (I have the whole series – but all on DVD and those are in storage)
- Parenthood – why are you not on Canadian Netflix???!!!
***Five Random Things I Ate Yesterday
- Burrito Bowl
- Eggs and Toast
- half a bag of Cadbury Mini Eggs
- Pasta with meat sauce
- Ice Cream
Not so many vegetables…..opps.
Ok – back to renovating! Now you can be distracted and answer the questions too!