It has been so long since I’ve logged into my blog that I actually forgot the backdoor way of getting to the admin page and I forgot the password.
It has been awhile.
Life has been busy and blogging took a firm seat at the back in the spring/early summer. For the most part, my instagram account is the main place I document my running and food adventures. But, since I tend to forget about certain details, especially about racing, I figured I should resume writing about my running life, photography tips and tricks and also a bit about my culinary adventures as well. I will eventually get to writing about my spring races, which included a new 10KM PB/PR and two away trips.
In the meantime, here 10 things I did from March-July
- I finished my Fourth Yearbook
2. I dyed my hair brown
3. I made risotto for the first time
4. I went to Hamilton with Run Ottawa for Around the Bay
5. I spent an evening practicing Night Photography
6. I went to Montreal for a race and ate all the food and climbed up Mont Royal
7. I helped with the Musical – doing the photography and also creating the scene for the “Critics Room”
8. I PB’d the 10K
9. I’ve been slowly picking away at my “Ottawa Restaurants” list
10. I’ve started running regularly again