Here you go mommies – a different kind of survey for a change – it’s all about your first born! Just copy and paste it in a new note for yourself! Tag 10 mommies when you’re finished (yeah, you can tag yourself). Let’s see how much you remember!
1. WAS YOUR PREGNANCY PLANNED?
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME?
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?
“honey, your boys can swim” – seriously, that is what I said.
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU?
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?
Pregnancy test? But my boobs hurt too.
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?
Yes and no. We didn’t find out
9. DUE DATE?
December 2nd, 2011
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?
No. I did have late night sickness on occasion, mostly resulting the the amount of food I ate at dinner.
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?
Sugar and carbs
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?
no one really
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD’S SEX?
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING?
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY?
about 25 pounds
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW?
I knew as I had to drive 5+ hours to get there 🙂
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?
Not really. My butt hurt all the time and I had issues breathing during the summer
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Hotel Montfort….aka Montfort Hospital
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOUR?
About 14 hours, but the whole process took 24 hours because of induction.
21.WHAT CAN YOU REMEMBER?
Lots. But because you can’t see much, it is not like I really remember the birth or anything like that. I remember lots of pulling (stupid forceps) and then poof! baby!
22.WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?
P….and all the residents, med students, attendings, nurses…..it was a party! Everyone was invited!
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION?
Ok, so the actual term should be vaginal or c-section. I had a medically assisted birth via forceps.
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?
heck yes! I decided that epidural was going to have to happen when I was told I was being induced. Also, due to the forceps/episiotomy, I would have had some sort of pain killer regardless.
27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH?
28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ?
December 14th, 2011
30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER?
31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY?