Stephanie over at Now I Run nominated me for a Liebster Award – so now it is my turn to participate in answering some questions and nominating other bloggers 🙂
What is a Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is for any up and coming blogs that you enjoy reading and a great way to promote them!
1. This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
2. The award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another.
3. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
4. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
5. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
11 Random Facts About Me
1. I have not dyed my hair since 2007. I have very few grey hairs, so it is all good.
2. I cannot wear clothes that clash, are wrinkled or have a stain on them. Sometimes it takes me awhile to get dressed in the morning
3. I do most of the blog/website maintenance on this site myself. Although I purchased a skeleton theme – I did most of the customizing myself, including the logos, text/colour changes and all the pages. I used to make my own silly websites when I was a teen using html. However – if anything does happen to my blog, I use a local host who can do troubleshooting for me 🙂
4. I play the cello, piano, violin, guitar and bass guitar. Cello is my main instrument. I play occasionally with the Kanata Symphony
5. I used to work at the Walmart.
6. I have every all the Smashing Pumpkins albums. I also own the Aeroplane Flies High box set, and the Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness re-release box set. They are also the only band I’ve seen more than once live. However, I never saw the original line-up play together – I’ve seen all of them, just not together.
7. I do not speak any other languages – but I did take Spanish all throughout high school. I would probably remember most of what I learned if I had time to re-read the language.
8. I’ve never broken a bone – but I have had surgery, stitches and staples.
9. I never went anywhere for spring break while in University. Unless you count going to work…..
10. I don’t watch scary movies anymore. Too many nightmares….
11. I love pasta – all kinds of pasta. Pasta = yum!!!
11 Questions from Stephanie Answered!