Happy Friday everyone!
A slow week around Running.Food.Baby. as I’ve had a pretty busy week. This week has included:
– Coming back from a full weekend at OFSAA Track and Field which means that the things I usually do on weekends happens during the week. Although laundry was done for me, I still had some cleaning and whatnot to attend during, as well as school work. As of last week, my events for the week started piling up and before I knew it, it was jam packed. This week included:
– Being away on the weekend, which is when I catch up on things
– Completing 10+ pages of paperwork for a job interview
– Going on said job interview downtown (non-teaching job, no idea how it went and won’t find out for awhile – fun though!)
– Final projects week at school
– Having to take Max to the walk-in because this large red welt appeared on his leg (infected bug bite, all better now)
– Going to my former school’s athletic banquet to help give out awards to Alexia
– Track practice (in the rain….yay?)
– Election week in Ontario (I teach a government/politics class therefore I go a bit nuts with news coverage)
– writing my last FINAL PAPER EVER for grad school (I wrote it last minute and its probably an awful paper, but its a pass/fail course…soooo)
– I did manage to catch a bite to eat at Panera bread yesterday to celebrate handing in my paper (I also had track which is just around the corner)
I have nothing on the agenda tonight and I think I am going to bed at 9pm, which is a typical Friday night for me. I also have a mountain of laundry to start washing as I did not unpack from OFSAA yet. Absolutely no running happened this weekend. Not because I did not want to, but because there was no time. All my free time had to go to writing that paper. But now I am completely finished grad school which is one less thing on my plate. I’ve been enrolled in a class since the Fall of 2012 until now, minus the months of August and April. Lots of reading and writing, especially since most of my courses are online which requires weekly readings and posts (in a regular class, you can kind of sneak to the back and not say anything). I will be missing my convocation as I will be running in NYC, but I believe I get that fancy piece of paper sooner than that.
I do not have much on the agenda for this weekend. Perhaps track practice and maybe a pool date with a friend. Otherwise, bring on that pile of laundry!
Have a great weekend!